Thursday, October 19, 2006

How to succeed in Internet Marketing or Affiliate Marketing?

I believe one of the things that Affiliate Maketeer's fail to earn a decent enough income or quit outright is because of their lack of FOCUS on which strategy or programme to follow.

There are tons of them in the internet. Just do a search on Google for "affiliate marketing program" and you get 22.9 Million related websites!

And there are times when an IM newbie goes in and sees the enormous amounts of information to process and they literally 'hang'.

I know that I am a victim of such as I began my fervour into IM with Ewen Chia's SAW and then from there I upgraded to Ultimate Affiliate Program. Just from those 2 products, I discovered other products on the internet and the one thing that got me sucked into the AM blackhole is the List/Traffic generators.

I kept reading the email campaigns from email list like Listdotcom and Response Mailer and Your Lucky List and I got sucked into looking at one AM product after another after another and ddoing my best to keep up and promoting them, one product after another, after another.

What a stupid thing to do!

Just like what Stuart says as he uses the analogy of the Oil Well digger: dig 2000 holes at the same time? Or one hole diligently and when that sprouts some oil, goto another location and dig again.

I believe that IM newbies is like a freshman in a Uni campus during their 1st semester. So much things happening at one time that their first year sometimes frightens them. I knew it did me!

It is POSSIBLE to make a decent living from AM as there are a lot of them who has made it. One has to simply 'model' their strategies and follow it. Ewen Chia is one local guy that did it. His SAW is 1 year old and he's doing great.

There is also Matthew Glanfield's Affiliate Marketing Formula.

And these guys have the similar story to tell of how they work their day jobs that paid them pennies and they come home to spend whatever hours left in their day on their IM projects and their tenacity and concentration helped them emerge triumphant!

I believe that there are a lot more IM newbies with the same model. One have to just look at what is working and keep it going.

Just my 2 cents worth.

To Your Success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home