Monday, October 09, 2006

Where do I begin?

Oh My God!

Where do I begin with this post?

Today I did what I felt is such a waste of time BUT i feel that it is necessary because i feel that doing this act is like panning for gold. I was clearing my emails.

I did come across some intersting bits and pieces of nuggets that I took up and save it so that one day, I will have to go to the bank and cash it.

I also spent 2 hours earning credits from Traffic Exchanges: Traffic Swarm and ClickNPutt. Both of them is my favourites beccause they have helped me in getting some leads. (I think?)

Why I spent 2 hours you might ask? Because Sunday, I could not go on the interenet because my internet access at home was busted. So I decided to play catch up today.

One thing that I did that got me excited was to go thru the InstantBuzz.com action steps. I didn't realize that as an Elite Member of Instant Buzz, I get quite a good load of freebies! Thanks Mike Filsaime!

I got to Instant Buzz because I wanted to setup my Set And Forget account properly. Then of course, one thing leads to another.

My whole intention for today was to make sure that my Traffic Generating processes are up-to-date. Then, as usual, I got sidetrack because of a lot of things that needs to be done along the way.

Sheesh!

I can see right now why some new Internet Marketeers get so overwhelmed by the many things that they need to do that some may get confused. I am confused sometimes.

Yesterday night, I did an all nighter and manage to finish an e-book. More on that later.

One of the good things about not having the internet connection working at home is that I get a chance to read several e-books that I had downloaded that was supposed to help me in my IM business.

One of them was Ewen Chia's Money Making Nuggets that I am going to reproduce some of it here.

Later, when I have the time, I'm going to make some comments as what he says is significant to what is happening to me.

More of this in a separate post.

Okay, I gotta go. I feel right now that time is always slipping away from me. Always rushing to do things and not having enough time!

To Success!

Alief

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home