Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Learnt my lesson yet?

You know.... to think that I've learnt my lesson and then I went and did it again!

I recall as i type this what was Ewen Chia's #1 Money Making Nugget:

Money-Making Nugget #1:
One of the most important ‘talents’ you must have
when it comes to starting and growing an internet
business is – FOCUS.

FOCUS!

I lost my focus today because I was enticed by the promise of a 27day Affiliate Marketing Formula by Matthew Glanfield. His sales page is so good that even when I was supposed to just take a look at his FREE 27 days Training Programme, I ended up paying for his $97 one!

BUT!

Matthew's offer was SO enticing because he gave a $1 offer of 15 days that I decided that I am going to do his 27 day course in 15!!!

Yeah! And that I am going to make enough money to pay for his $97 materials!

Check out his website and I feel that he has a really good product. Not to mention that he won the Stevies Award for being the 2006 Best Marketer award.

All these things made me think that I better wake up my idea and get onto his programme and get my Affiliate Marketing act done right!

Sorry Ewen, I know that I've purchased your product and have applied some of what you have taught me, and I feel that putting myself on the line for Matthew's programme makes me want to go all out!

So, today, I'm going home and reading his first few days materials and get them going as soon as when tomorrow comes!

No more excuses!

To Success!

Alief

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home